Diagnosing Asthma Is Difficult
- Asthma can often mimic other health conditions.
- Physicians must rule out many health conditions before a patient is properly diagnosed with asthma.
- An allergist or pulmonologist will be best qualified to diagnose the severity of the disease.
Millions of People Are Suffering
- Of the >300 million people diagnosed with asthma worldwide 7% suffer from severe or diagnosed asthma.
A Cause for Awareness
- Severe asthma and it’s treatments are now being recognized as an increasingly unmet need.
- Those undiagnosed or misdiagnosed account for a relativity large population.